Sunday, July 22, 2012

An interesting photo from Facebook

599806_328612470560926_174141701_n

One of the main staples in our house is now removed.  We have replaced it with juices and soda water.  I have so enjoyed learning about Natural Health and I am looking forward to learning more.  During this Bible study, I hope to share a lot of information concerning Natural health and healing.

Another interesting statement that I read recently that also spoke directly to me is this, “ We spend half of our life risking our health in the pursuit of money. In the second half of life, we spend our money in the pursuit of health.”  I personally think it is time to rethink our lives and begin to put our health first. 

What is more important to you?  What is your goal, your motivation to get healthy? Disease? High blood pressure?  Family?

Here is my reasons:

brandon 002

DSC04779

DSC04855

And no I do not have a recent photo of my husband but he is a big part of why I want to grow old!

 

May God be with you in all that you do!

No comments: